Did you know Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards?
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
I'm so excited because every year I chose not to send out Christmas cards and I regret it.
This year is going to be different.
Now we have a "family" and I want to document our year.
Look at how cute this card is:
This year is going to be different.
Now we have a "family" and I want to document our year.
Look at how cute this card is:
Honestly I can't decide which one I'm going to use but I love this one because I could write a little about everyone in our family. :)
Or this one:

LOVE it!
I can't wait to send out cards this year to everyone!
You can go here to see more:
Holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Or this one:
LOVE it!
I can't wait to send out cards this year to everyone!
You can go here to see more:
Holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
3 comments:
they also have awesome photobooks- a great, and easy way to scrapbook. it's also a great way to document the whole year! :)
Thanks so much for posting this. I am totally going to get them!
I agree with Megan, I love the photobooks! I do one every year for the little guy.
Thanks for posting about this Jill! Already did it and can't wait to pick out which ones to get! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment