Wednesday, October 6, 2010

L.i.F.e

I'm such a slacker when it comes to blogging.
I'm always busy, and I never think to blog.
Lets be honest, the only thing I want to blog about is Kenslee, and I'm sure that gets old to others.

Kenslee is growing up sooo fast.
Jayni and I always talk about how we couldn't stand when mothers would say "my baby is just growing up so fast and I hate it," blah blah blah.
But now we know the true meaning behind it :(
Kenslee is almost 4 months, and soon (monday) I will have her stats again.
I'm sure she is at least 16 lbs.
I love my chubby baby.



Vince is in school again this semester, and he is liking it.
Well... he is liking one class (EMT).
He comes home with bruises every day because they all have to practice IV's on each other (nasty!).

I'm working at home right now, and LOVING being with Kenslee everyday.
It can be tough, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
My mom is also coming this weekend, and Kenslee cannot wait to see grandma again!! (or is that me that cannot wait to see her!!:)
Either way...I have such a great family!!
That's all from the King household.

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

i love my Kens. she is too cute. yes. you should blog more. makes me happy.

Unknown said...

that headband and baby legs match perfectly...she is adorable as ever!

Shannon Mariner said...

AH I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE! And i will never get tired of hearing about your little sweetheart! Keep updating missy!