Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So here is an IM I get from Vince today:
(11:01:25 AM) Vince: would you update our blog please
(11:01:31 AM) Vince: it is our virtual Journal
(11:01:35 AM) Jill: you tell me what to update it with and i will
(11:02:39 AM) Vince: talk about our week and how we saw some puppies, or how.... you know stuff. like our dinner and movie
(11:02:49 AM) Jill : haha ok
(11:02:50 AM) Jill Doba: i will



So I guess I feel obligated to update today.
We haven't done anything too exciting, but we did go camping last Friday night with some friends. Their parents own a motor home, and it was so nice to sleep in there instead of outside on the ground. Vince put his boy scout skills to work and made a great fire, and we cooked tin foil dinners, and roasted s'mores for dinner. Afterwords we watched a movie, and enjoyed the warmth inside. :)


Saturday we went out to eat at Red Robin (our fav!) and rented some movies. It is a weekly tradition for us to rent movies, and eat as much candy as we can until we feel sick. haha. I don't know what is so appealing about that, but we LOVE it. This week we rented



and one other one that I can't remember because it wasn't good. We like to keep up on our movie watching.

That is about all we have been up to. Vince is still busy with school and work, but he likes it. I'm busy with work, and so excited that Doba Day is Friday and we are going to have a blast.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you Vince! I've been waiting for updates also! mom

Holly Steffen said...

haha you better blog about doba day ;)

you guys seem so fun. any plans on a trip to NY??

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha Vince.. so funny! Doba day is freakin tight, I wanna work at Doba on Doba day.. ;)

Vanessa said...

How funny, I don't think Tyler has ever been to our family blog!!