Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Runion

Last week we were able to go to Colorado for a
Family Reunion.

We had so much fun relaxing, hiking, rafting,

horse back riding, swimming, and so much more.

It was a gReAt vacation with everyone there.


Driving to Colorado

The house we stayed in

Back of the house

Here is the naturally heated hot spring we had under the house



We did a lot of marshmellow roasting :)







Horse Back Riding



Hiking to a beautiful waterfall






I don't have pictures from our Water Rafting trip, but I will soon hopefully. It was a lot of fun, and of course I had to keep things interesting by falling out :) But don't you worry, that is why I married such a strong man, because he was able to save me.

5 comments:

Christina Tara said...

That house is amazing!! How did you guys find it? Looks like a fabulous family vacation!

-nick and whitley- said...

bah hahaha! fell out?! please post with an explanation! and pictures! haha

Shannon Mariner said...

FUN!!! Love the pictures! miss you

Kimberly said...

Amazing! Looks like you had a great time!

Kristy said...

I am so glad he saved you. LOL. Looks like you had so much fun!!