This last Friday we were able to attend a good friends wedding,
Blair and Jenny.
Vince was Blair's roommate when we first met. They lived together for quite some time and Vince was able to help him out. We go over to his house often since he is so much fun to be around! We are so happy for them, and so thankful we were able to attend their AMAZING sealing!
After their wedding they had a lunch for everyone, and then we went to their reception. They were both beaming with joy. I love weddings!
The Happy couple:

Blair and Jenny.
Vince was Blair's roommate when we first met. They lived together for quite some time and Vince was able to help him out. We go over to his house often since he is so much fun to be around! We are so happy for them, and so thankful we were able to attend their AMAZING sealing!
After their wedding they had a lunch for everyone, and then we went to their reception. They were both beaming with joy. I love weddings!
The Happy couple:
2 comments:
I really love the skirt part of her dress. Pretty pretty
I miss going to weddings!!
Post a Comment