Yesterday Paul went to Idaho for the whole day to service machines while Evonne and Savannah stayed home. I was able to hang out with them all day. It was so much fun. We went to McDonald's for breakfast, watched Baby Mama :), made lunch together, did Evonne and Savannah's hair (they are taking family pictures next month so I had to practice), went to the bowling alley and played video games (that they own), got some fake tattoos out of the machine and put them on in the public bathroom...and went to the Mall where we found a VERY hot jacket for Evonne. I couldn't of asked for a better saturday with them.

4 comments:
this was so. much. fun!! =) thanks for my hawt jacket. pictures to come soon!
Idaho...where exactly in Idaho did you go??? Ha ha.
Hey!! I just wanted to say hello... I was just thinking about you! Have I ever told you about this website? www.amiclubwear.com? It seems like I sent it to you. But I know you have a shoe fetish like me and it is amazing! They have the cheapest, cutest shoes. And if you spend over $50 then the shipping is free. I bought some a little while ago and I loved them. I was just looking at the website and thought of you because we always used to obsess over shoes ha. But I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you. We should do something.
Lydia has the same outfit Savannah's wearing! So cute!
Post a Comment