Valentine's weekend has been great! On Saturday I had to work in the morning, but that is ok, because Vince had school. So after work and school we hurried home and went snowboarding the rest of the day! It was so great. We were so excited to go and had been looking forward to it all week. After snowboarding, Vince told me he wanted to take me somewhere to eat...(yikes!). He really wanted to go to Macaroni Grill because that had been our first date, but we got there too late the wait for 2 hours! So we settled for Costa Vida :). After that I had to go back to work but It was a great day.
Yesterday we went to Church and then to his grandparents house for dinner. It was so nice to see everyone and get a free meal!
And today we are going snowboarding again! After that we are probably going to attempt going out to eat or to a movie. (wish us luck).
I didn't take any pictures and I really regret it! O well.
1 comment:
Ha we tried to go to Macaroni Grill on Valentine's Day too... who knew they took reservations? They told us to come back to just get a buzzer in 2 hours so we said to heck with it. Too bad we didn't see you guys there! We ended up going to Magelbys but had to wait forever there too. Oh well. Glad you guys had a good day! Sounds like the snowboarding is still going well....
Post a Comment